The River – Brain Wave Vibration Music
This is a sample Trypnaural Ultra session that features hypnotic music played at tempo of 120bpm. Arpeggios played at this bpm create harmonic frequencies of sound that correspond to alpha and theta waves in the brain.
Try the head nod method above using this session, or any of the other Trypnaural Ultra session that are created in the same style.
You can find this along with many other sessions like this inside our Trypnaural library,
You can also find the amAya Drum Yoga session used by celeb yoga teacher James Da Silva (Madonna, Sting) inside the members area that is a perfect groove to use for Brain Wave Vibration.
Give Brain Wave Vibration a go, you can find out how below and please remember share your feedback and results in the comments section below:
Brain Wave Vibration (by Ilchi Lee)
Brainwave vibration is a technique created by Illchi Lee, the founder of the South Korean Institute For Brain Research.
Brainwave Vibration combines qi-gong energy meditation and visualization techniques, rhythmical music, yoga exercises and a special head nod exercise that stimulates the brain stem directly.
This special head nod exercise is done in rhythm with music composed of simple drum patterns or with musical grooves that are designed to resonate with alpha and theta brainwaves.
The effect of this is a relaxing of the brainwave state into the alpha/theta level, a calming of the nervous system, and a resonant effect boosting the activity of the interbrain and midbrain.
Brain Wave Vibration Presentation By Illchi Lee
The Head Nod Method
This is one of the most simple and convenient forms of Brain Wave Vibration. It can be done anytime during the day to refresh your brain, even sitting at a desk while working or studying. The Head Nod Method is designed to deliver vibrations directly to the brain stem for deep relaxation and release of tension.
- Sit in a chair with your arms resting comfortably at your sides or in front of you on a desk. You may also sit on the floor in a half-lotus posture. When sitting in a chair, do not lean your back against the chair, but keep your back straight.
- Start playing rhythmical music of around 50 – 60 BPM. Trypnaural ultra sessions and the amAya drum yoga sessions are perfect for this. You will find them inside the TrypnauralMeditation.com members area. Join Here
- Close your eyes and breathe comfortably, relaxing your body completely.
- Begin gently shaking your head from side to side in rhythm to the music. It is normal to hear some noise from the neck as you begin, but this will lessen with practice. Breathe fully, focusing especially on the exhalation.
- Focus on your brain stem, located at the point where your head pivots left and right.
- Visualize your brain stem and entire brain lighting up as your go deeper and deeper into the shaking motion. Your head may also go up and down or follow the shape of an infinity symbo or figure of 8 as you go deeper into the motion.
- After a few minutes, slowly return to external awareness, breathing in and exhaling fully.
Example Of How To Do The Head Nod Method
Ilchi Lee, author of Brain Wave Vibration, is president of the Korea Institute of Brain Science and the International Brain Education Assn. He also is the founder of Dahn Yoga and the author of more than 30 books. Visit www.ilchi.com and www.brainwavevibration.com. Excerpted with permission by BEST Life Media at www.bestlifemedia.com.