I am writing from Bangalore in India, where I spent the last week in deep meditation @ Pyramid Valley.
While being here I have started a new morning ritual that really sets me up for the day ahead.
My Morning Ritual @ Pyramid Valley, Bangalore
1. Wake up at 7am
2. Climb top of mountain
3. Play tibetan singing ball on energetically charged rocks for 1hr
4. Meditate for 1 hr to the resonant chakra sound that echoes across the valley from the singing bowl (or play the bowl with a Trypnaural session.)
5. Have a glass of Mosambi juice (more on that later)
6. Write down creative thoughts that may emerge from the meditation.
7. Eat the finest masala dosa known to mankind!
My brother recently gave me a book called Daily Rituals by Mason Curry.
It is an amazing collection of daily rituals from some of the worlds most successful, talented and inspiring people.
Rituals can form success habits that stay for life, and many of the worlds say they would not be where they are without them.
I highly recommend the, and get inspired to create your own success rituals too 🙂
I also recommend getting a Tibetan Singing Bowl – they sound amazing over Trypnaural music too 🙂
Do you have a morning ritual? If so I would be great to share it in the comments below, so that you may inspire others to try them out 🙂
Peace and blessings,
P.S I will be sending you some more tips, music and moments of inspiration from India very soon.