“How is it you manage to do so much different stuff, you have music signed to respected labels, you have a plethora of websites and you coach and consult so many different people around the world.”
Well it was not always like that….
I was actually incredibly unproductive a few years ago, except for when I was at a bar and drinking was on the agenda!
But then I decided I had to sort my life out and stop flushing my talent down the drain.
The best thing I did was find a mentor and get some serious direction with my life.
This helped me to really find a strategy for turning my passion and skills into a profitable business.
But in order to do that successful I really needed to learn some productivity skills.
Here are 10 ways I use to become more productive and successful in my life and business.
1. Work in isolation – cut out distractions, noise and time vampires.
Time vampires are people or things that take away your time and focus from your core business..
2. Allocate time slots for your work schedule (1 or 2 hours is enough to be productive and not get worn out) – these are blocks of uninterrupted time
In this time you must set a focused goal achieving task list to complete.
3. Don’t answer your phone, or check texts or voicemails while trying to work
4. Don’t check emails while trying to work
5. Don’t communicate with friends or family – tell them you are working solid for two hours on a very important project
6. If you want to make more money in your work or business, focus on doing your business stuff only!
This means not doing unproductive tasks that don’t make you money!
If you get interrupted in your work, it takes on average about 20 minutes to get back into your normal state of focus again!
7. Take 5 minute breaks every hour to relax your mind and do something completely unrelated to your business.
8. Working very early in the morning or very late at night may remove some of the daily distractions that get in the way of your work
9. Some times just going with the flow is better than not going at all.
I find if I set myself too strict a routine, I end up getting flustered or annoyed that I am not keeping up with it.
This can have a negative impact on productivity and you end up doing nothing at all!
10. Learn to meditate in a way that boosts your productivity enhancing alpha waves, helps you get deeper sleep and a much needed rest for your mind!
The Alpha Mind System is a powerful system that will help you do this and more!
——> CLICK HERE
Hope these tips help you become more productive and reach your goals even faster!
Would love your comments and feedback!
tags: how to become more productive, be more productive, productivity